There are currently twenty one members, ranging in age from four years old to our seventies. Together we comprise twelve households. This means we have space for a limited number of additional households.
Within the group there is a range of expertise which includes:
- Artists/ designers and musicians
- Researchers/ teachers and academics
- Professional planning
- Community development
- Large scale fundraising and project management
- Local council work
- Previous co-housing experience
- Parenting, being uncles and aunts and grand-parenting
- Gardening and growing.
We are committed to sharing resources and using our collective power to create a sustainable living environment.
Everyone who is a member will have the same rights and responsibilities.
On the Brink Cohousing Limited is a company limited by guarantee.
On The Brink is a member of the U.K. Cohousing Network
If you are interested in joining us please contact firstname.lastname@example.org